Monday, January 15, 2007

Blank

So I thought I was going to be okay with the whole menopause thing, but I think it is affecting me. I've been a bit out of sorts the last few days--crabby and frustrated by little things. I've also been feeling a bit emotionless. I don't know if that has to do with the Lupron or with the cessation of the Effexor. Why do I always endeavor to make multiple changes at one time? I should have kept up with the Effexor through the course of Lupron. I took one yesterday (Effexor), and think I might keep up a small dose; the problem is I've misplaced my last refill and don't know if the pharmacy will give me another refill before the next one is due. Certainly there must be something they can do for me to tide me over 'til then.

The lack of emotion has been making me feel somewhat isolated and disconnected. I've spent the better part of the week on my own, as Rover and I are on opposite schedules this week, and I like my solitude. As a matter of fact, I'm feeling a little cramped by Rover. I just need some space. I won't see him again until tomorrow so that should give me time to get back to normal. Perhaps I'll feel differently tomorrow. Until then, I'm enjoying my time and space.

Aside from that, things are pretty good. The flu helped me lose a little weight, flatten my stomach a bit and get me inspired to keep going by eating right. I didn't have any bread at dinner the other night, and I have to make something good to eat for tonight lest I snack the evening away like I did last night.

That's about it.

No comments: