Friday, October 17, 2008

Rompin' In the Yard

YellowDog came over for a visit last weekend. It was great to have her. She and RedDog get along beautifully...

They bow and the games begin.

RedDog runs circles around her, literally, and then attacks:

Quickly, he notices Dolly and makes a run for it.YellowDog flips around.

But decides to scratch her back instead.

RedDog licks his chops in satisfaction. Ah, Victory!

* * *

I'm changing stations at work because of the promotion. It was time. I was ready to go last year, but held on for some unknown reason. Now I'll be moving to a different part of town, down near some of the worst projects in the City. Should be a good move, busy, challenging, good fires. I hope I do well, don't let my crew down, learn a lot.

9 comments:

Oklahoma Girl said...

It sure looks like they are having a grand time together. Isn't it lovely to watch dogs romp around together. They are so in the moment & exude such joy. Brings smiles!!

May the Universe continue to heap blessings on you!!


Blessed be...

Oklahoma Girl said...

Just wanted to stop by & wish ya'll a Merry Christmas!! Hope the Season brings you everything your heart desires. May Great Spirit's Love & blessing surround you & yours throughout the Season & coming year. Be safe!!


Blessed be...

Oklahoma Girl said...

I was thinking about you & thought I would drop by to say hi!!

Hope all is good with you & yours. Be safe!!



Blessed be...

Oklahoma Girl said...

You were on my mind this morning. Heavy in my Spirit. I am sending you good vibes asking that whatever you need be provided.

Blessed weekend, blessed life dear girl. Stay safe!!

Blessed be...

Oklahoma Girl said...

Happy Spring!! Be safe!

Blessed be...

Oklahoma Girl said...

Happy Easter!!

Blessed be...

Oklahoma Girl said...

I was thinking of you today!!
Happy 4th!! Be safe.

blessed be...

Oklahoma Girl said...

Merry Christmas dear girl!! I hope it is a beautifully blessed Season for you & your loved ones.

blessed be...

donis

Oklahoma Girl said...

Merry Christmas & a very Happy New Year.

~~blessed be...